We welcome our new colleague and marketing assistant Maria Busck to Olivetree and Myloc. We asked five questions in order to get to know her better.
1. Where are you from, and what is your academic background?
– I grew up in Hudiksvall, Northern part of Sweden, and when I was 20 I moved to Umeå to study International Business and marketing. I stayed there for five years and got my degree three years ago!
2. What have you been working with earlier?
– I come from a B2B company within online payments and ecommerce. There, I mainly worked with online communication and customer relationships.
3. What made you interested in a career within logistics and Olivetree/Myloc?
– Logistics today is very important, but yet very complex. Olivetree offers innovative solutions that I see great potential in. I am very excited to be a part of establishing a message around products that break new ground on their market.
4. What will be your main responsibilities at Olivetree/Myloc?
– As a marketing assistant, I will mainly be responsible for planning and creating material for our digital marketing and communications channels. There will be many inspiring and exciting reportages with customers and other industry experts!
5. What are your expectations?
– Olivetree has many years of experience and great knowledge in supply chain- and logistics. Our cloud-based services Myloc Construction and Myloc Logistics enable companies to perform more efficiently, and it is my job to make more companies aware of this.
We look forward to work with Maria Busck, and are happy to have her as part of our team!