The Supply Chain and Logistics industry constantly change and it is therefore important to be updated with the latest Supply Chain trends. Raanan Cohen, founder of Bringg, shares ten top Supply Chain Trends in a blog post.
1. Expansion of Same-day delivery.
2. Amazon will continue to expand on “Operation Dragon Boat”.
3. eCommerce will forever change Logistics and Supply Chain.
4. Logistics innovation will be driven by visibility.
5. Engagement and Efficiency is where competitive advantage will be created.
6. Supply Chains will need to become more customer centric.
7. Brexit and how it will affect logistics is still unclear – time will tell!
8. Drone deliveries are slow to roll out but they are coming.
9. Postal and parcel delivery companies keep their positions By reinventing their supply chains.
10. Technology will be required to compete