Release – a new version of construction supply chain and logistics system Myloc Construction is now available. The new version 2.7 include many new and improved features such as:
1. New home page
– The home page of the cloud based logistics system Myloc Construction has a new design and some new features. For example there are some new buttons for an easier naviagtion on the site. There are different buttons shown for different users depending on each user’s authorization.
– Another new feauture is that Myloc’s Twitter feed is visible when you log in.
2. New shipment calendar for Logistics Partner
– The new shipment calendar has an improved interface with a drag-and-drop feature where you can click in the calendar to register new manual bookings.
– Improved monthly view with possibility to move activities within the specific month.
3. Arrival registration of deliveries to construction projects or terminal – scanning of delivery note
– The delivery note is now printed with a bar-code that can be used to scan and report the delivery as arrived to a construction project or terminal.
4. Finish package – scanning of package number
– When a package finally has been utilized in a construction project, the package note can be scanned and the package be registered as used in Myloc Construction.
… and much more. For a list of all new features or request of a demo of the logistics system, please contact Myloc Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read full text article in Swedish here.